Supply Chain Management (SCM) Solutions
The business is becoming extremely complex and dynamic, margins are squeezed, and you don't know what customers think until they've already changed their minds.
Whatever way the company takes the order, fulfillment remains a challenge in today's fast-paced business climate.
This means: costs need cutting, Short product development lifecycles, Inter-linked suppliers, fewer inventories to be carried within, and highest level of efficiency and integrity to be maintained by Supply Chain.
Supplies Chain Management (SCM) integrates both internal and external processes with enterprise technology to automate and optimize business processes and enhance relationships with trading partners. In doing so, companies build stronger, more substantial relationships with suppliers, get closer to customers at the source of demand, and derive significant cost savings.
BHAVI SOFTECH's SCM Solutions combine improvements in an enterprise's internal supply chain management processes and performance with a focus on increasing the overall efficiency of the entire value chain. Our services in this area include business solutions, technology integration and the following benefits:
- Supply Chain would reduce the costs and time necessary to transfer transaction information between the supply chain partners.
- Reduce inventory levels. By extending the organizational boundaries, suppliers would be able to access information on inventory and replenish them as and when necessary, thereby reducing the need to carry high inventory.
- Reduce procurement costs and improved vendor management. As suppliers are able to access the inventory and procurement information automatically, the purchasing management and staff can reduce their involvement in lower value transaction functions and focus on higher value activities like vendor sourcing and managing relationships with them.
- Reduce cycle time. By automating supply chain, forecasting accuracy can be drastically improved. This would result in organizations not only producing products only when they are needed but also reduce stock-outs, thereby improving customer satisfaction.
- Increase in revenues and Improved profitability. By extending the organizational boundaries, organizations can deliver what they have promised, which would result in increased revenues and help in maintaining/increasing market share.
More Information? Questions? Comments? Contact us.